Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Signs to learn from Mayzie, part 1

This is my dog, Mayzie. And I am always learning new things from her.
Today's lesson:

It's okay to be odd. Embrace it!

Be comfortable with your inner upside-down dog!
So you put on your hat, and then pull on your shirt over top- so what?!
So you like to talk to your fish, or your plant, or your microwave- so what?!
Maybe you decorate your breakfast plate,
or only wear purple slippers,
or only wear one color of toenail polish.
So what?!
If there is one thing I can take from my dog today, it is to embrace your inner weirdness. I
t's how you get comfortable in your own skin.
Oh, and Mayzie wants to add,
It's not necessarily what you do,
as long as you do it with style!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes... it is okay to be odd, it often feels good and sometimes makes us smile at ourselves and others... ;-)